My Special Gift For X




        Hi my everything ! Welcome-back to " Reading Journey With Sonson".

If in the previous you had met two main characters of two different stories , right now I'll give two others main characters from The Mysterious House and Marvellous Max . These two stories are written by Lisa . P. Now let's jump into the first story .

    This story begun with a young man called Tommy who works to be a newspaper delivery that in one early morning when Tommy put the newspaper on letterbox he saw that house door was opened , there were barefoot prints. He shocked that he saw an old woman with bloody back and she looked frightened so Tommy called the ambulance and when he saw a man coming with a gun in his hand , Tommy fight that man with his bare hands and that man fell down then Tommy sat on that man back while waiting police come. I like this character because he is very brave to fight an armed man with bare hands and that must take a lot of courage. 



    Because that I want to give Tommy this unlimited VIP ticket for him .  Although in the story Tommy likes his work and routines as human we will feel tired and bored with our monotone life . Why I give this ticket to him because if he tired and bored with his life so he can get some entertainment with watching some movie in his spare time of course . 


    The second story is about Max that has a dream to be a super hero because he loves to watch action movies and comics but sadly he works at car park of a big supermarket to collect the shopping cart . But , in one rainy day there was a old lady with her shopping cart full of goods but there were two young man tried to rob that woman cart. Max quickly chase the boys but fail and they left the shopping cart behind . Max takes the shopping cart backs to supermarket and bring back the goods to old lady . The lady was very thankful to Max and called him hero , then the lady give Max some money . I like this character because I love it when he still thinking he wants to be a hero although that was so impossible .



     I would love to give this iron man figure to max . So he can still remember his dream then he can keep up his hard work.  As a same fellow action movies fans I already can imagine what will he look like when receive this gift . And with this I want to make Max know that to be a hero isn't all about fighting crime but also help each other is a hero behavior .

I think that's all from me now ! Let's meet again in the future ! Bubay !





Comments

  1. Buy me a figure, too, Son! Haha. Thanks for sharing your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good choice but would you give me the unlimited VIP ticket too, Son. I feel bored with my monotone life huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a nice gift for tommy, he will not bored at all

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's a good idea to give Tommy an unlimited VIP ticket.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts